Friday, January 19, 2007

I heart Delaware

It's been awhile since my last posting so I figure now's a good a time as any, considering I'm in Wilmington, DE, for the next week and therefore have plenty more time to think and muse. I should be studying for the GRE (which I am officially taking in 11 days), but I can't expect to study for hours on end for a test I'm not too concerned of ace-ing or not. I'm also looking at the staging kit I got this week-- it says we'll have our 2-day staging in DC, which is just great since it'll give me at least a little more time to see friends and fam before I head out. To summarize, here's the basic info on my PC assignment:

Official title: Business/IT Volunteer
Job description: yet to be written! From what I gather, I will be involved in a business pilot project in the country, teaching business and Junior Achievement-type concepts to students in some sort of school setting. Vague as can be, but I'm thrilled nonetheless.
Staging event: DC, 2/12-2/14/07
Training in Tegucigalpa: Feb.-May 07
PC assignment (location tbd): May 07-May 09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home