Monday, February 12, 2007

let's get this party started

Tomorrow is it... after a full month of glorious unemployment, visiting friends and fam, eating out and generally making the most of my days, it's time to head out for my staging event. All the way out in....... Washington, D.C.!!!!! Exotic!!

The bags are packed and properly weighted (less than 80 libs, each less than 50), I've already shed a few tears and worries about leaving, and am now incredibly ready for my adventure to begin. I cannot wait to meet the group, to train in a country where it's hot and sunny every February, and to speak the Spanish on a regular basis again. I was going to write out my packing list for all to see, but I really don't think anyone's interested.... suffice to say, it's alot of stuff to write out on a blog entry.

I don't know exactly how many people will read this during my 2yrs away, but I hope to write as many entries as I can along the way. It has been over a year since this whole PC process began, and reaching this point seems surreal to me. But it's definitely real... I'm definitely beginning my 2nd Central American adventure, and I'm definitely ready for it. Let's do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home