Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kittens!


My neighbor/best bud in the world visited her sister in Las Vegas (the Honduran version) and brought me back KITTENS! As you all remember, I lived in Santa Lucía with a wonderful family and their wonderful kittens, which I think contributed to the wonderfulness of my first month in country. These new kittens I think have really raised my quality of living. They may be scratching up my clothes and ruining my curtains and peeing in every corner of the house... but they´re still awesome!

This was taken the first day I got them... they were a little freaked out in the beginning but they soon made themselves right at home. I named the brown one Sasha and the orange one Zarca (Honduran for fair-skinned)


My little neighborhood playmates wanted a picture of Sasha in front of the lion cub puzzle they put together.


Here they are, about to rip my tablecloth to shreds. Notice the destructive look in their adorable little eyes.


I´m bustin outta here!


This picture I took yesterday, two weeks after getting them. See how much bigger (namely FATTER) they are? They´ve moved on from the tablcloth and have taken to ripping up my agenda. SO CUTE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You need to make some Lolcats comments and post them on the site!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home