Tuesday, September 09, 2008

:(

I'm in Tegucigalpa getting tested for Giardia and other various parasites until Thursday. I came down from San Jose for the sole purpose of watching the Sex and the City movie which just came out here. However I soon developed a fever and diarrhea and nausea and the other usual symptoms that have plagued me literally for the past 18 months, and I couldn't watch the movie. Hopefully this litany of tests will finally show me what I have-- I'm getting pretty tired of this. After being here I totally can relate to the phrase "When you have your health, you have everything." Honestly, when you're ill, nothing else matters.

On the plus side I get to watch as much cable TV as my little heart desires. It's a real plus!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger prof e said...

get well, get well soon, we want to get well!

hope you feel better soon... and as for sex in the city, i cried through more than half of it and was emotionally drained for two days from it. so, wait until you are completely healthy again before embarking on an emotional roller coaster like that! :)

let me know if there is anything you need - pepto bismol care package perhaps??

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home