Thursday, December 04, 2008

Kittens!!!! again















I have mentioned that I have kittens. I still have them and they´re still as cute as ever, and unfortunately I will be giving them away in a few weeks to an older couple in the city who will hopefully take care of them better than a San José family (who would likely starve them to death within two weeks, no offense to San José families but it´s true). As an homage to my little kittens who will soon no longer be mine, here are a few shots of Zarca and Sasha



If I were to send out a Christmas card it would be with this picture in front.


I didn´t want the kittens in my room and my bedroom door has no functioning doorknob. Genuis that I am, I thought tying a string between the nonfunctioning doorknob and a pole about 5 feet away. Thought it was a good idea... but alas the kittens just played with the string and it looked ridiculous to have this long string in my living room
Rossy, however, simply took my quickdry towel and wedged it in the door...


Problem solved!!!!! She´s smarter than me!!!!


Kittens caught in half-embrace





Kittens playing/fighting/scratching each other



A favorite pasttime, getting up on their hind legs like two little meerkats to look out the front door.

Lounging on the bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home