Thursday, February 28, 2008

Love by mail... AND a new address!

If you ever think about your dear friend/family member Maureen in Honduras and think to yourself, “This girl deserves something special, how could I possibly make her day a little brighter, her life a little more bearable, her diet a little less bean-and-rice-filled??” I have the answer for you: why, you can send me THINGS!

Here’s an updated list of things I would be absolutely thrilled to receive, if ever you feel the need to send a little mailable love my way. You can now send anything to my new address:

Maureen O’Neill
San José de Comayagua
Taulabé, Honduras, C.A.
Código Postal 032101

The list is:
-chocolate. Always and forever, I will love chocolate.
-Mike and Ikes, Mentos, Altoids and other fun-sounding candies or mints
-Crystal Light packets or its cheaper equivalent, Wyler’s Light (just as delicious!)
-fiber bars
-Cheezits, Wheat thins, Triscuits or any other delicious American crackers
-Halls Defense Vitamin C drops
-healthy soup mixes
-latest music from the States!!!!
-magazines
-Redken Fresh Curls shampoo or conditioner
-fun arts and crafts ideas and/or supplies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home